Window hinges

A quick learner from New Jersey says:

I called last week on this
I need the pictured hinge
It's connected to the bottom of the window and get connected to a track on the outside window sill
I can't find it online......see pictures....
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 36-013-10 and see if this is what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)