Window keep

A quick learner from Denver says:
Looks like an allenco.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are a couple different possible replacements for your window lock keeper. Start with our 90-110 and 90-108. I recommend carefully comparing our pictures, dimensions, and information to your own hardware to confirm if any of these can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)