Window latch identification

A quick learner from NY says:
Trying to find replacement for spring loaded window latch. Photos attached. Part is 3 1/2 inches long with pull end ~ 1/4 inch wide. Body of part is ~ 3/16 inches wide. There are three decorative lines on the body of the piece with the middle line being longer. There are no numbers or codes on the piece. Item is "hollow" on the back. There are grooves on the top and bottom of the piece. There is a spring that fits into the back side of latch and clips into an small opening in the frame of the window. Needed to push down on the spring to release / remove the latch. Would be looking for both LH and RH pieces. Thanks!
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 91-081 and 91-082, along with the 91-003 spring. I think this hardware could work for you but let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)