Window latch part number

A home owner from USA says:

I was wondering if you know which latch or locking mechanism, that is in the picture attached. From the label in the window it has the following information:
A-L-I Validator
Series: 810S
Type: single hung

Do you sell this broken latch or locking mechanism? Is it easily replaceable?

Any help would be much appreciated.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This is a Philips window, who is unfortunately out of business. I don't think you'll find this exact keeper, but see our 90-301. You may be able to use this as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)