Window latch and keeper

A quick learner from USA says:
This latch is of of a sliding window. One side has the latch and the other side has the keeper. The keeper fixes in a small lot in the window. From the picture you can see how it's mounted. A screw hold it in place. If you don't have this latch please let me know if you have any latched that can be substituted.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We believe you have an old Fiberlux window. Because of how old these are, I don't think you'll be able to find the original keeper. Our 90-257 is a possible substitute, but it won't be exact. You might have to do some cutting or filing. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)