Window lock?

A quick learner from Richmond, Va says:
I removed these from my six sided bathroom window. They were used to hold the window open and to lock it when not open. One was attached to each side of the window attaching it to the window frame. The window is hinged from the top only. (The screen is removable and rests inside the window frame. You must remove the screen to get at the hardware.)
The hardware manufacturer my name is Wright but I will gladly purchase a substitute replacement part.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you look at our 20-018. This is the latest version of a "sash adjuster," and I think it may be worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)