Window lock and screen clips

A landlord from New Paltz, New York says:
I would like to get replacement parts for windows. I need a window lock and screen fasteners or clops. I have attached some images
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
For the screen clip, see our 70-076C.
I can't say for sure what the lock and latches could be without knowing your measurements, but start by looking at our 90-173 window lock and 26-344 top tilt latch pair. Please compare our dimensions to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)