Window operator

A quick learner from Bismarck, ND says:

In my original email I asked if the 39-389 opener would work on my 1960 version of the Andersen window. Notice the distance on the tape from about the center of the swivel gear to the end of the operator arm. It looks to be about 17". When I measure the total distance between the knob on the left side and the knob on the right side that connect to the window that distance is 34 1/4" . Let me know if you think that your awning window operator will work with my window. If the operator is a little shorter and opens the window a little less that will be fine.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our 39-389 operator has 15" long arms, but may still work for you since it's only a little shorter. I also believe that it's the only length we have in this style of operator. Take a look and let us know if you think it might work.

Thank you!

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.