Coil Balance Shoe

A home owner from Ontario, Canada says:

Hello. I've submitted three photos. I've broken two of the metal cams in separate windows that lock the window into place. I think my coil balance shoe matches your 15-175. If so I can get a few extras in case I damage others. I've had to remove the window multiple times to climb on the roof and must have been careless putting them back in. When I hear from you I'll go ahead and order. I don't need spreaders as the installer left slots so I can remove the coil balance assembly from the window unit. Thank you. Alex

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 67946BE5-1EA8-4FC8-BBE3-A020CA2699C2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AEDE1294-790D-4584-9764-4DA69018CAEE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7D7C34AE-0BA6-4A9D-9372-E9852F9E4032.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I agree this shoe looks like our 15-175, which uses the Series 152 Coil Springs.

A home owner from Ontario, Canada says:
Thanks Bob. I've just ordered some 15-175. Alex
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.