Window part

A quick learner from Middletown, Pa says:
I am looking for the plastic piece in the picture. These are the parts it attaches to. Can you help.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Looks like you have a Roto hinge. I think our 36-013-10 stainless steel hinge could be a good replacement. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)