Window part

A home owner from Bethlehem pa says:
Do u have this part?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This looks like the black slider piece of a hinge. If I'm right, you will need a new hinge entirely. These sliders cannot be replaced individually. Start with our 36-013-10 and see if that's a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)