Window part ID Help

A contractor from USA says:
I am trying to locate a part. This piece snapped into place along the edge of a double pane window and the sash. I have attached photos. Thanks for your help.

With best regards,
Jimmy T
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jimmy. Please see our 55-030 glazing. This appears similar, but you will need to confirm that the dimensions are the same. Let me know how they compare.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)