Window part needed

A quick learner from LBI, NJ says:

Please don't confuse me with someone that knows and understands windows! Not sure of the brand or type, but the mechanism that pushes the window open (or pulls it closed) is no longer attached to the slide bar that is attached to the actual window frame. I have attached a pic of the item I need to replace. This item is snap/attached to the scissor arms that push/pull the window.

Take a look at the photo and let me know if you can assist. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Life is good,

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Life is great, Don! Thanks for contacting us. I think I know what this little piece is. I believe it's the slider on the casement window hinge. Unfortunately, and to our great frustration, there is no individual replacement for this piece. Manufacturers only provide the complete hinge set. In your case, I think our 36-013-10 may be what you want.

I would compare our pictures and measurements to your own hinge just to confirm. If you're not sure where to look on your window, check out the video we have on this hardware. Hopefully this helps clear everything up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)