Window part needed

A home owner from Warwick, RI says:
Sir, this part is for a crank out window. It measures 5 1/4 x 3/4. The smaller part which swizzles is 2 1/8 x 5/8. There are no numbers on these parts unfortunately.

Thank you. Please get back to us; it would be much appreciated.
User submitted a photo of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for contacting us. Please see our 39-522, I think this may be the part you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)