Window parts (3)

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hi, I am looking for 2 different pivot shoes and one bracket for a casement window lock. One shoe has metal claws at the top - they are curved. The second shoe had a piece across the top that looks like it broke off, perhaps # 15-216? It is 1/2" deep. The bracket is made of plastic and holds the lock bar against the frame as it is raised and lowered.

Thanks for your help!
Ann S
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Ann. It's hard to tell what shoes you have. Can you give me the width and thickness for both? Would it also be possible to see the shoe in your third picture out of the window? The 15-216 seems similar, but there are some important features obscured so I can't confirm. As for the part in your second picture, that appears to be a tie bar guide. See our 39-417 for a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)