Storm window parts

A home owner from Indiana says:
I have 20 double hung wooden windows on my 1935 house. The windows have 5/16" thick extruded aluminum storm windows with 3 separate tracks for two sliding glass panels and one screen. The plastic sliding catch has the number 911z and an L on it. The metal corner bracket has the number 158 on it. There is no number on the White plastic corner bracket/pin.
Window parts
A home owner from Indiana says:
After going through your catalog it appears that the metal slide 91-022 the metal corner 95-002 and either tilt key 95-236 or 95-003 might fit in the extrusion.

I'd like to buy one set of left and right metal slide and two each of the corners and tilt keys. That way I can try it on one of the screens.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Those parts might fit your frame, but also take a look at the 91-182 latch. For the top tilt, I believe the 95-236 might be a better choice. For the lower corner key, the 95-002 could work, but also take a look at the 95-176 aluminum corner key.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)