Window parts

A quick learner from Trumbull says:
The top where the locks are broken and I'm looking for replacement strips?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what it is you need. Can you show me a couple pictures of the damaged hardware in question? Can you also give me your dimensions?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)