Window parts missing/broken

A quick learner from Toronto says:
We have a window in our bathroom that we open after we shower. I went to close it and it was jammed open.. Took a bit to get it closed and now it's broken. I can lift it but there's nothing catching it and it doesn't stay open.

We did some research and apologize if this makes little sense!

The casement vertical sliding window doesn't stay open. The shoes are intact but the feet that attach to the window are both broken.

Your site has so far given us the best lead (pivot bar/pin). Are these easily replaced? We're in Toronto Canada.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C622C563-E392-4614-B127-D5C67FEF2998.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A16A94B6-227C-4418-BD0A-ECFF5B257F2B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16CC7551-E356-4925-9E61-4CE1B1FFE544.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It certainly looks like your pivot bars have snapped! We can replace these for you, but I need a little more information to be able to help. It's a bit difficult to say what pivot bars you need since they've snapped; can you remove your pivot shoe and show us a close picture of it from the front? Can you also tell us the width and thickness of the pivot shoe? That should help determine the right replacement.  See the videos below for both pivot she and pivot bar replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.