Window parts to order

A quick learner from 91206 says:
Looks like I need your models 170 and 171 for my certainteed window. the one for the lower looks like it says sa336. The upper looks like 405la. The weight of the window is 20.2 lbs. I also need 26-175 pivot bar pair. I looked at the video and the old one looks like my broken ones. The mounting screws are also needed so I'll need mounting screws. The last two pictures are trying to find the parts I need for an old window that was in the house when I moved in 25 years ago. Each sash(if that is the correct word), is 28x16/
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you have everything sorted out concerning the coil balance. As for the other part you show in your second two photos, that resembles our 15-209. Check it out and see if you agree.

That looks like it would work. Thanks for that. Do I need 2, one for each side. If so, what about the cable that goes in between the two of them?
Also regarding the coil balance. What is the part number for the one I need in particular, given the numbers I gave you and the weight of the sash.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If you also need the cord that attaches to the 15-209 shoe, then that will make things a lot more complicated. That cord is part of an overhead balance system that is not a stock option. It will have to be a custom order. If you need that, then I need you to remove that overhead balance from the window in its entirety and show me a couple pictures of it. I also need to know its length and the stamp printed on it, as well as how many you needed. These are very special balances so we have to be precise.

As for the stamps, you gave the 336 for the lower spring and 405 for the upper spring. That would be the S170-336 and S171-405.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)