Window pins that fit into the blocks and tackle rods Series 850.

A landlord from Brentwood TN says:
There seems to be a steel plate that has an extension that connects into the block and tackle rods series 850. Do you carry them or where would I get them? I need 4 of them.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing a pivot bar. The Series 850 is compatible with our 26-318, could that be what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)