Window pivot bar id help

A handy person from California says:
I don't see an exact match for this, could use some help.

thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Can you show us a picture of your existing pivot bar out of the window? From there, we'll do our very best to find a replacement for you. Thanks.

I thought this had been uploaded with original post, thanks for the help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5519 - 1686 23rd Pivot Bar.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you for the photo. With your part being broken, I can't say for sure what will work. The portion you're showing looks somewhat similar to our 26-396, but again, I can't say with certainty this is the correct match with your part being damaged. Is there any way you can send us another photo showing a pivot bar completely in tact, possibly with some measurements? That would be a huge help. 

I would like to, but this is the information I was provided
Fun.
Profile picture of Bob

Then I'm afraid that this is the limit of our ability to help. There are too many different versions of this pivot bar that were made with totally different tips compared to the others. Some aren't even made anymore. Without seeing an undamaged version of this pivot bar, there is no way for us to narrow it down.

Update. We tried the one suggested 26-396 but it did not fit so I asked our technician to pull out an unbroken one while on site. It is pictured on the left next to 26-396

thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5519PIVOT.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you! That is a huge help. I have seen this pivot bar in the past, but it has been discontinued and is no longer made. We won't be able to supply an exact match.

The best option remains our 26-396, but you would have to grind down the "nubs" on either side of the tip. Even then, I cannot guarantee that it will work, but it's your best bet. Just keep in mind that products altered in this way cannot be returned for a refund.

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer a better match.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.