Window roller replacement

A handy person from San Marcos, CA says:
I'm a local handyman and am not too familiar with the window 'glide system' I ran into yesterday. A customer has original (late 50s/early 60s) original aluminum windows. Complaint was tough to open / close.

I removed the window and found remnants of old rollers and (2) axle pins without any rollers (original appeared to be polymer similar to those found in drawer slides) but I don't have any dimensions. The axle pins appear to be riveted as I was unable to unscrew from window frame.

What info is needed and will I need to drill out the pins?
A handy person from San Marcos, CA says:
How would I go about mounting the new hardware if I need to drill out the existing axles? Thanks for your expert advice. Steve
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if you could use the 87-192 or not. I would like to see a photo of the window, the original roller, and how the original roller was installed. That would help us figure out what to recommend. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.