Window sash cord connector

A handy person from Acton, MA says:
Not sure what brand of windows we have. Windows are probably 26 years old. The part is either nylon or Teflon 3/4"x5/8"x5/8". There are no markings on the part. It is used to connect the sash cord on the balance system to the window sash. It moves within the guides that are attached to the side jams.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 15-159. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A handy person from Acton, MA says:
Yes this looks like exactly what I need. Thanks for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)