Window sash lock replacement

A professional from CHicago, IL says:
It appears from my measurements that truth 90-271 is the replacement unit that I need. That said, the catch that you recommend seems much shorter that what I need. I measured one of my catches and its 5/8 inches high and it has this odd little step. Here is a picture of what I have. I need a bunch of these locks and catches.
User submitted photos of a window lock keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
See our 90-112 keeper. I think this may be what you need. However, at this time we have a limited supply. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)