Window "scissor" mount

A handy person from Orange County, CA says:
I am looking to replace this (see picture) with the same full part however having a hard time with the correct name and or part number might you be able to help?

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Chris. Look at our 39-239 awning operator and compare it to your own hardware to see if it matches.
A quick learner says:
Outstanding it looks just exactly the same however question is the install video it isn't my part correct? Also what else do I need IE does it come with a handle? The connector clips to connect to the window *IE the black tips shown)? I want to get it all at one time..

Again thank you ssooo Much!!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm glad the 39-239 is a match. The video you mentioned doesn't show this exact operator, but the two share similar methods of installation.

It does not come with a handle, but our 39-114L and 39-205 are compatible. If you cannot reuse your old track hardware, see our 39-536 slider and 39-556 track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)