Window slider replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
can you help me to get a quote for this parts of a window is called the window slider
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help you get this balance, though it will need to be custom made. Before we begin, please show us a clearer picture of both nylon attachments at either end of the balance. I will also need a clear picture of the metal clip at the end of the pulley cord. Finally, tell me the length of the metal channel and what number is printed on it. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)