Window slider that window sits in

A quick learner from Melbourne, FL says:
Looking for these parts to my Kinco swing out windows manufactured in Melbourne FL (I think). 1 part is the slider that fits in the rail and holds the other part which is attached to the window. I only sent a picture of the Right window to glide attachment but it takes a left as well.

Thank you,

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Kevin. This shoe resembles out 15-105. I think you should also consider our 26-108 and 26-109 pivot bars.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)