Window spring balances and parts

A handy person from Cape Coral, FL says:
Hey can you help I.D. the items in the pics.
Need to purchase them for some older windows
I think I am OK on the balance springs themselves....
I think I need a 24" Series 395 and a 16" series 351.
I need some help with the small plastic end fittings...
Thanks..
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hmm...It's hard to make out your balance ends. We feel the 16" channel balance is S390-16. The 24" channel balance looks custom being assembled with the 19-002 balance top and the 15-050 bottom fitting. Look each piece over and see what you think. The spring weight options will stamped on the metal channels. For the two top sash guides we believe you need, take a close look at both our 18-179 and 18-185. It's very important you compare your parts along with the parts we are mentioning to ensure the measurements are compatible with one another.

Paul,
Thanks....I looked at all the info and everything looks correct. I know the sash weight for the 16" units is 6-10 lbs so I could order the #1520 units. But can you help me order the 24" units with the top and bottom fittings you recommend? Need two of each.
Would also like to order 2 @ the 18-179 and 18-185.
Can you help me place the order?
Profile picture of Paul

We sure can! We can email you a custom balance order link for 2 of these. This will send you to a sort of special store page that only you can see, allowing you to add it to your cart. Once it's in your cart, you can continue shopping as normal for everything else you need so that you can order everything all at once.

I just need to know what the stamp printed on that 24" balance is. It's the last bit of information we need. Once I have that, I'll shoot the custom link over to you.

I have attached photo's of both units. I hope you can read the small print.

Thanks for the help...
JLM
Profile picture of Paul

Perfect, thank you! We'll email that custom order link over right now. Let me know if you have any other questions.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.