Standby. Further description will be sent. Part number 8629-4JA5 CMC1
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0568383-F20F-47AF-9F87-47933D0BD2C8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 221C0BC5-D03A-4AB8-B14A-4E651E573EC8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55444C06-2C64-410D-9414-74735F542FEC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54970071-9D0C-4C12-83E5-C78EC0D4E417.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A24CCF1D-3A83-4EAD-B99F-976598205184.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe we can supply this balance, but the stamp printed on yours indicates a special type of spring calibration. These will have to be a custom order, since it's not a stock part.

Before we go any further, I'd like you to remove the balance from the window and show me a clear picture of the top and bottom nylon fitting. Please make sure these fittings are whole and undamaged. I will also need to know how many you need altogether.

A home owner says:
Sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will need further clarification as to what you're asking. I am not privy to the knowledge of working with windows. If I remove these balances, these windows will break. Is there a way that I can schedule an appointment for someone to visit my home. I have 14 total windows.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that's not a service that we provide. Our business is exclusively online. That said, removing the balances shouldn't break the windows. Can you explain what you mean? Is there something in particular that would cause your window to break if you take this balance out? You'd have to remove them eventually to replace them.

A home owner says:
Ok sir, I have a contractor who can take it out, he say's it will break. I will get him to take it out. I have 14 windows am I counting each sprain on each side.
Profile picture of Tom

The video below may be of some help to you. This shows you how these balances are typically removed. Yours is only special in the sense that it has a particular tension, but otherwise the process should be the same.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.