Window tilt latch

A quick learner from Hardyston, NJ says:
Good Morning,

I need to replace the tilt latch on my window. I have already removed the broken one and can not find any manufacturers name or markings on the window or the latch. The only Mark on the latch is an R (for Right I'd assume) and the number 98. Please see attached pictures for measurements. It is a spring loaded latch that sits in a slot on the window.
User submitted photo of their window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! See our 26-243 and 26-244 top tilt latch and let me know if you could get either to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)