Window tilt latch

A quick learner from USA says:
I need this window tilt latch replacment
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I recognize this tilt latch. It's an old part that was discontinued by the manufacturer. They suggest using our 26-044 and 26-045 as substitutes, along with our 33-089 screw. Check these parts out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)