Window weatherstrip replacements

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Good afternoon,

I'm looking for assistance in replacing the pile weatherstrips on my replacement windows. I have located three types of strips, bubble seal, wool pile, and a third that I was not able to locate online (used to seal between the button and top window. I believe the attached pdf has everything you need to help me identify the right replacement strips, and calculate the total cost for all my windows. Thank you, and I look forward to your response.

A customer submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ricardo. Check out our 58-127, 59-050, and 58-135 and let me know if you think these will work as replacements for your existing weatherstripping.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)