Window will not stay up. I am Lost!!

A contractor from Elgin, SC says:
I am not sure what parts i need to fix this window or what make the window is. It will not stay up. Please help!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5594.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5595.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5591.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5592.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5593.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! We can definitely help. If your window isn't staying up, then the culprit is almost certainly your balances. These are what keep your window up when you open it  using a counter-balance spring. Your spring looks to be almost entirely missing on the left hand side so you definitely want new ones.

The good news is that there are only two possible options: our Series 900 and Series 600. The only difference between them is the diameter of the outer tube. The Series 900 is 3/8" and the Series 600 is 5/8", or 9/16". You'll have to measure the outer tube on the other balance, which appears to still be intact.

I also recommend watching the videos below. These should help clarify exactly what these parts are and how they work. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

A contractor from Elgin, SC says:
Awesome. Thank you for the response. I am going to order them as soon as I figure out the lengths.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it. Thank you so much for considering us for your business and please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.