A home owner from Willingboro, NJ says:
The part needed snaps in around a double pane to secure the window
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I can't make out what you have. We would need a clear shot of the end. We would also need your measurements. In the meantime, I highly recommend looking through our selection of snap in glazing. You may find a match here. At the very least, you'll get a better idea of what information we need to research a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)