Windows balance

A handy person from Los Angeles says:
Hello I'm happy to find this page, I'm looking for Windows balance, but I don't have from which company they are, what I have is the code number eg32xhlk, 33", I think I found it and your catalog but I want to make sure, I need your help thank you very much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230314_140707_01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230314_140703_01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230314_140656_01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230313151804.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

It's hard to say what you have from these photos. It looks like there's some type of shoe still in the jamb in your last photo but I can't make it out. May I see a closer photo of it? 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-03-15-10-40-18-80_92460851df6f172a
I found this one, same size, same length, but the shoes is missing I want to make sure thank you very much for your help
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you kindly for getting back to me! My first thought was the Series 751 as well once I saw the knife lock shoe in the jamb. Your stamp is a bit odd and doesn't match any of the listed strength options, however. I recommend weighing your sash and referring to the chart under the product description on the S751-33 product page to determine which option you'll need for your replacements. 

One more question 26-150 pivot,works with this balance?
Profile picture of Emily

The 26-150 is often used with the Series 751, yes. However, the best match depends on your original pivot bar. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.