Wood casement window weatherstripping

A quick learner from Tucson, Arizona says:
I have an old house, with out-swinging wood casement windows. I need to replace the old worn out weatherstripping, and right now what is installed is weatherstripping that looks just like your 58-053. However, it is kerfed into the wood sash of the each casement itself ...not the wood stop at the window frame. Is this correct, or should I use your 58-170 on the window?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can you submit a few photos of your current weatherstripping so we can take a look? This will help us offer a better recommendation.
A quick learner from Tucson AZ says:
Here are some pics. thank you, Tom
User submitted photo of window bubble seal and foam seal.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Tom, it does appear the closest weatherstripping we carry to your original are the Swisco 58-170 Foam Seal and the Swisco 58-053 Bubble Seal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)