Wood enter drawer track

A quick learner from Ludlow says:

I'm trying to find a wood center drawer track in a t shape. The top of the T is 1" wide and 3/16" thick and the bottom of the T is 9/16" wide. The totally thickness is 1/2" thick.

Do you have any that size?

Thank you,
A customer submitted image of a drawer track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the pictures! I do not think we have this exact track. You may want to consider replacing your entire track system. Take a look through our Replacement Drawer Track Kits and see if you can find something that matches. I think you should take special note of our 32-063, which is very versatile and easy to install.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)