Please Help Me Find This Wool Pile

A quick learner from USA says:
Looking for a replacement
User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could this be the kind of wool pile used to seal the top of a screen? If so, see our 58-185 offset wool pile, or even the regular 58-127. Let me know if either of these could work for you.
A quick learner says:
No it's for a window. Mine seems to be taller will it work
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you give me the exact dimensions? How wide is the base and how tall is the pile? I assume the base is 3/16", as you mentioned above, but please confirm all the dimensions. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)