Would 32-083 help me?

A handy person from manassas,VA says:
I have a gap between the drawers and the frame of about 1/4". So the drawers move from side -to-side and up and down. This guide could restrict the movement , but I can't figure out the thickness of the unit. It would be better of course if you had something that fits onto the corners of the drawer.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what it is you're describing, but see if our 32-020, 32-083, or 32-117 could work for you. If not, please take pictures of the drawer and what you are trying to accomplish and we will try our best from there.
A handy person from manassas,VA says:
I took some pictures. A drawer is partially in the opening you can see a fairly large gap on either side. This desk has drawers on either side so I could take a picture of the rear of a drawer that is all the way in. You can see from the rear view that there is a gap of about 1/4" from side to side and from top to bottom. I could use 32-083 if it was about 1/8" thick. But I think if I could attach a 1/8" thick corner piece onto the edges of the drawer it would work better. So, can you tell me the thickness of 32-083 or do you have a piece that can attach to the drawer?
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If you are just looking for front guides, either the 32-020 or 32-083 (which is 1/16" thick) should work for you. If they are too tight you can file them down, and if they're too loose you can install them closer to the drawer. Take note you might want to install a complete track system, as well. If so, take a look at our 32-063. I find that this track kit works well and it's not to hard to install.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)