Wright casement windows model 8097

A home owner from Potomac MD 0854 says:
Need the plastic connector from window to sash (hinge) at the top on the side away from the side that opens plus need someone who knows how to install or repair that. Remainder of the window appears to be OK and in good working order.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid the plastic guides often found in casement hinges aren't made to be available separately. When they break, you will need to replace the whole hinge.

I would be happy to help you identify what hinge would work for you. Wright windows often use our 36-013-10, though not always. I would start with that and see how well it matches what's installed now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)