aluminum piece bottom of window

A home owner from Misssouri says:
Im in search of the piece that slides onto the window at the bottom. this piece would be 1&3/4 inches wide and 33 inches long. It can be adjusted to fill the gap between the wooden window frame and the bottom of the storm window.

I would appreciate any and all help, Janet White
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're talking about a storm window expander used to fill in that gap. We used to sell these once upon a time when we made storm windows. Since vinyl windows came on the market, however, the storm window business has all but disappeared. If you can find a local storm window dealer or contractor, they might still carry the storm window expander you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)