andersen window crank

A home owner from South Dakota says:
I need the handle and the mechanism that hooks into or onto the mechanical part of the window opener. This is a 1979 Andersen Window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please show us a few pictures of the hardware you would like to replace. Once we see what you have, we should be able to make a recommendation. If you need the entire operator, please make sure to remove it from the window before you take your p icture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)