anderson window sash balance

A quick learner says:
markings found on the window itself were 9 to the left of the logo and 88/1 to the right of the logo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I'm unable to narrow down which Andersen balance you need from those numbers alone. Honestly, not only is it best to see all the numbers on the balance box, but photos that show how the numbers are stamped often are indicative of what the right replacement is. Unfortunately, there's not really a way around having to remove the sash balance to do this. I know it's a bit of a hassle with these Andersen balances; sorry for the inconvenience. From there, I'm confident we can help you find the right replacement. For help and guidance, see the video below. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.