any glazing insert for true divided wood windows?

A quick learner from Silver Spring MD says:
I have great old 8 over 8 true divided casements that are in need of re-glazing. IS there any predicts that 'mimics' a window glazed with glazing compound? the dimension would be 1/2" and the panes are 9x12" Any what adhesive would you use?

-Real window glazers are a dying breed and my hand is not steady enough. Help!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If your window is using glazing putty then you will need to replace it with the same. Check with a local hardware store in your area. Many stores now sell glazing putty in a caulking tube. It has a square nozzle to mimic the putty. You can also hire an professional to do the job.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)