balance P/N, weather strip & track cover help

A home owner from Auburn says:
Dear Window Expert,

I would like to order new channel balances for 2 non-tilting aluminum framed windows originally made by Western Products. The inside width of the vertical channel frame is ~15/16
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Please take a look at our S350-28 channel balance. Our 2730 option takes place for your stamped marking of "27C". Make sure that your balance is a match for ours.

As for your wool pile, I am having a little trouble reading your measurements. Could you let us know the measurements you are looking for? Also, what type of weatherstrip are you looking for your sliding door?
A home owner from Auburn CA says:
Thanks Paul for your Reply, however recall from my original message that I said I was sending pictures of a 27C for REFERENCE ONLY, and that my needs are for replacement balances for my 27x42 and 27x30 windows whose weights are 24 & 22 pounds ... and your recommended 2730 option is only rated up to 19 pounds. Also, I realize that your S-350-28 matches my 27C unit, but I was asking IF THERE WERE BENEFITS to buying the S385-27, as I think I would like to have the top WITH WINGS, unless there is a reason NOT to have the wings. Re. weather strip for my sliding door, the old one APPEARS to be a soft "brush" with a 1/8" width spine with possibly an adhesive strip down its back and 1/4" width "top", but I provided the drawing of the groove in my door so that you could select something that will work with it. Looking forward to your continued help and recommendations.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I apologize for the confusion. I didn't see any of that information in your original message. It may have been cut off.

If your original balance didn't have wings, I would stick with that. There may be a reason your balances didn't have them, such as an obstruction in the track. Better play it safe than sorry. For your sash weights, I recommend the 2740 option.

I'm afraid we don't have any wool pile that matches your measurements. Is there any way we can see a picture of the original wool pile? In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.