basement hopper arms

A contractor from Maryland says:
I have some basement hopper windows that fall in, I just need basic arms that will keep them up but I don't see any thing on the site.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do have the 39-306 hopper roller guide. The flat metal bar is attached to the top side of the sash with the corner screw and the roller goes into the track. We also have the 36-045 hinge. Not sure if either of these types of mechanisms will work for your particular window. It might be simpler to install a small piece of chain to keep the window from opening too far.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)