basement sash clip

A quick learner from pleasant valley ny 12569 says:
customer claims there for a 70+ year old house

they are the retaining clip that secures the
sash/single pane window into the frame.(basement)

looks like its made of aluminium

both customer and myself are unaware of origional brand

i am in need of 6pc

i work for a lumber company(Williams Lumber Inc, based out of rhinebeck ny), trying to purchase and sell to customer
User submitted a photo of a sash clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe these clips are around anymore. Basement windows mostly used glazing springs like our 57-099, 57-100, 57-102 or 57-103. Take a look and see if you can adapt any of these clips for your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)