bifold closet door part

A quick learner from Toronto says:

The plastic inserts in my bifold mirror doors have broken (see attached photo). They go in the top and bottom corners of the doors, screwed in using either the support post or door connector (as shown - number stamped on it as DSH 6007). There is no marking on the plastic part or doors. Doors were purchased in 2002. The dimensions of the plastic part is 2 15/16 (w) x 2 1/8 (h) x 9/16 (d). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 23-409 corner connector. What do you think?
A quick learner says:
Yes, looks like the one.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)