bifold pins and sliders

A quick learner from Oregon says:
I have 8 of these bifold doors and on some of them, the upper and lower pins need sliders. RIght now the pins have no slider guides and are metal on metal. Attached are a few pictures of what the good sliders look like (upper and lower)and a shot or two of where the guides are missing. I am in need of qty 4 uppers and qty 4 lowers. How much are they and how do I order them? Are the easy to install?
User submitted a photo of their closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on these photos, look over the following and compare. For the guide pins, see either our 21-050 or 21-058, or just the 21-108 cap. For the other picture, see our 21-054 or 21-078 guide pins or 21-109 cap.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.