black plastic window hinge piece

A home owner from ORLANDO says:
the black plastic pice that holds the window arm in place says roto A
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't know exactly what you have, but I'm familiar with the mechanism. Most types of casement window hinges have a plastic slider. Unfortunately, these are not available by themselves. You will need to purchase a new hinge. Start by looking at our 36-013-10 and seeing if this can work for you, but if not take a few pictures of your existing hardware and upload them here for me to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)